There’s power. And then there is POWER!
Chances are, your existing radio does everything promised and then some. It functions flawlessly and performs at a level with little left to be desired. But one can never have too much power. Which is where the Power Genius XL amplifier comes into play. The Power Genius XL takes your perfectly good radio and amplifies its performance exponentially. It’s exceptionally clean and delivers full legal-limit power at 100% ICAS duty cycles. And it’s the only fully SO2R-capable amplifier on the market with 70dB nominal isolation between transceiver inputs. Like our entire product lineup, it is monitored and automated through an integrated Ethernet connection. It takes your existing radio and turns it into a legal-limit beast.
Plug and Play
The Power Genius XL is network capable with an Ethernet connection built-in. This means it completely and seamlessly integrates with any FLEX-6000 Series radio. And the fully integrated meters and controls allow the amp to be controlled from SmartSDR, whether on SmartSDR for Windows, iOS, or your Maestro. All through your network. Yes, it’s really that simple.
More Power Equals Less Cost
While increasing power is the primary reason for the existence of the Power Genius XL, there are other benefits that come with it. Frustration-free contesting goes hand-in-hand with reducing the cost and complexity of your setup. The PGXL lets you run SO2R (single operator, 2 radio) with one amp and one radio. When paired with a FLEX-6000 Series radio, it’s a plug and play SO2R that will greatly reduce your station costs.
Amplifier Feature Highlights:
- 1.8–54 MHz coverage
- Full legal power 1500W (100% duty cycle ICAS), in all modes, up to 2000W
- First ever MEffA™ system (Maximum Efficiency Algorithm) control efficiency as a function of output power
- Fully SO2R capable — 70dB nominal isolation between exciter inputs
- Smart control of cooling — real-time settings of drain voltage, drive and fan speed for best thermal performance
- Exceptional spurious performance owing to diplexed filters for carrier and harmonics
- Ultrafast SWR protection
- Remote control with desktop application in LAN or WAN networks
- CAT, Band decoder, LAN interface for operation with other exciters
- The Amplifier is shipped without a power connector on the end of the power line. Customers are urged to work with their electrician to finalize AC power delivery.
- 160 – 6M Ham Bands
- RF Power Output: 1500W (ICAS)*
- Exciter Drive Level: 50W Typical (US version)
- Transistors: MRF-1K50H x 2
- Exciter Inputs: SO-239 x 2
- Antenna Outputs: SO-239 x 2
- Antenna Impedance: 50 Ohm Unbalanced
- Cooling: Thermally Controlled Fans
- Dimensions: 14.6 x 35.6 x 49.5 cm
- With Feet: 15.9 x 35.6 x 50.7 cm
- Weight: 17kg
- Operating Temp: -25C to +40C
- Input Voltage: 90 – 250VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Supply: Modular Internal Switching
- Max A/C Current: 10A @ 220VAC or 120 VAC.
- A and B Exciter Input
- A and B Output
- A and B -60dBc RF Sampling Port
- LAN connection
- A and B PTT In
- A and B PTT Out
- A and B CAT
- A and B CI-V
- A and B Band Data IN
*220 VAC supply required for full power. Maximun of 750W when using the 180 VAC or less.
ORDER NOW AND PAY WHEN YOUR POWERGENIUS LEAVES THE USA!
Average lead time is 4-8 weeks from order.
please contact us on 08 6336 9610 or firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order today!